Thursday, April 21, 2011

so it's 2:30 in the morning. I can't sleep, and I wish with all my heart that i was in my little bed with my 3 roommates, surrounded by brothers and sisters who I could go to and ask for prayer, even in the middle of the night.
I kind of expected it to be tough eventually. But these old familiar lies are settling on me again. And I want to throw them off because they are LIES. But then that sneaky little voice whispers "what if they're true...". And then I don't surrender the lies, because the growing dread that they might really be truth keeps them there. And then I begin to live like the lies are true...and that's never glorifying to God.

I need to make better decisions.
I need to walk in a manner worthy to the calling to which we have been called.
I need to remember who I am in Christ.


I need support. please.

miss you guys with all my heart.


2 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Good morning, Anna!

Your sleeplessness and the fingers of doubt and deception creeping up out if the mist should come as no surprise. You have been planted out in the yard again, away from the carefully-cultured environment of the greenhouse. There are nasties out here, ready to take advantage of every slip, every foothold, every negative thought.

But Jesus came with you.

He will never abandon you.

What he has said to you all these months is true.

He has chosen you - you, of all people!

He is nuts about you, loves you not for what you can offer him but for who you are. Right now.

Make decisions based on this, on the truth and not on lies.

Love you and will pray for you today.

Sarah Leona said...

I am here, always, and praying for you often. I love you more than words could describe and want you to know that God's grace is enough in these situations. Get back up on your feet and start heading towards the goal again. Don't let days or times that you fail diminish the year of Kaleo and how much God has worked in you.