Saturday, April 23, 2011

Skype Chapel!


We had even more people join us for skype! 'Twas a lot of fun talking with Anna M., Heidi, Lynnea, Meghan, Bryan, Holly, Jim, and Jocelyne (she is the skype symbol) all at once, and we had a wicked good prayer session together as well. We all got to listen to each other lift up prayers to God, and Heidi mentioned "It's like chapel... except not", which basically sums it up. We have decided that we should make a facebook event to coordinate another Skype chapel, and you are all invited. It was incredible to see people and hear their wonderful voices once again, and I wish more people were there. The more the merrier! (*cough* Jordana *cough*)

P.S. if you have anything newer than the original skype, Jim just might call it "stupid skype"

Love you all so much, hope to skype with you soon :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We should definitely have another soon! It was SO good. I miss you guys- I miss a community of people where praying for one another is such an integral part of our friendships, where conversations have depth to them. I love you guys. SKype chapel again soon, please!

P.S.- that is the worst picture of me ever. Well, actually.. there's probably been worse. But that's pretty bad....