How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to the Garwhali people of India, "Our God reigns!"
...brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart to see the love of Christ so readily displayed on your faces and actions. You loved them well! Thank you Kaleo 8 for carrying the torch and allowing God to engrave India on your hearts!
OH JIM!! THINKS SO MUCH!! what a blessing it is to see there beautiful faces again ... some of them look so grown up :) I would love to hear about your time there some time soon
6 comments:
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to the Garwhali people of India, "Our God reigns!"
...brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart to see the love of Christ so readily displayed on your faces and actions. You loved them well! Thank you Kaleo 8 for carrying the torch and allowing God to engrave India on your hearts!
beautiful! thanks so much Jim. What Kristie said says it all!
Amen!
Does Alex Glass have a sister? And was she on this trip?
OH JIM!! THINKS SO MUCH!! what a blessing it is to see there beautiful faces again ... some of them look so grown up :) I would love to hear about your time there some time soon
Wow. I love this album. Jim, I'm really glad you got to get out there. I miss it!
Post a Comment