Hey guys just wanted to ask for some prayer. It's only been a week since I have been home and its strange how easy old feelings and disdain rises up. Right now I feel as when I first entered Kaleo. Everything feels shallow and nothing matters.
I'm struggling and if you could pray for me it would be much appreciated
2 comments:
Praying for you my brother
Praying for you Bryan. Remember what happened this year! You learned how let us in, how to let yourself be known so that you could be loved. And we love you brother - there's nothing shallow about that. I'm praying that you will find someone who means a lot to you to pour into spiritually, so that you will have a hunger to be filled by the Lord. I'm praying that He will show you little glimpses of how much He loves you through the people in your life.
Post a Comment