First of all I miss you all so much. Being at home feels weird and lonely, i haven't even been home a full 24 hours yet and I'm already at a loss of what to do with myself. I miss not having you guys around and my car is dead, thanks to Alberta winters and my dad having a little mishap while trying to boost it, so for the next few days I'm kinda stuck. Anyways on the bright side of things I was really worried about finding a job because I wasn't sure if the pharmacy I was previously working at needed any more employees and I was really dreading looking for a job with all the other college students just getting out of school recently. My one friend has been looking for a job for weeks and handing out numerous resumes and has yet to hear anything. The whole job thing was like a burden looming over my head (and i haven't even been home a full day, but my parents keep bringing it up) so i was just sitting in my bed this morning and praying that God would open the door for a job, and i was going to trust him and stop stressing over it. Literally two minutes later the phone rang and it was my boss from the pharmacy, he had heard somehow that I was home, and he asked if I could come work for them again. Anyways its just a small thing but it just reminded me that when we trust God he will provide.
once again i miss you all so much!!
Praying for you all
Love Jocelyne
4 comments:
So...when I first read this I thought you said your cat died, and I was so sad for you and so confused that your dad was trying to "boost" it... hahaha
Praise the Lord for bringing you a job! That's incredible.
miss you and love you joce <3
So glad that your pharmacy job came through! PTL!
ptl love you girly! I love those little stories of how he works.
Ahhh! What a blessing! God is good! :) Reminds me that I have to trust God in the job department...:) Love you, Joce!
Post a Comment