Sunday, April 17, 2011

salty eyes.

This is one of the hardest days I think I've ever lived through. I feel like I just broke up with 20 something people. My eyes have been salty all day, I would tell stories to my parents and would just cry and cry. I even cried when I told them about janjan pooping on the floor!

I'm scared and fragile and tired and worn out. I feel really ridiculous for feeling these things. I don't want to see anybody and I just want to cry. I love you guys all a lot more than I realized. Home is a scary place, although I'm surrounded by so many supportive people.

Tonight I arrived home and immediately went to hang out with Erin Wagner. It is so nice to have someone who knows what Kaleo is like. We talked and cried and shared pictures. She is a real blessing.

That being said, I don't know how I'm going to handle being home. I scare myself so please keep me in your prayers.

I love you all more than words could express. You guys have changed my life.

2 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Thank you, Anna! So glad you had time with Erin right away. Tyler, Janet, Mike and Sarah and I went out for dinner tonight. Just too quiet at camp! Miss you.

Heidi said...

Anna, my beautiful friend, you are always in my prayers! :) I'm so glad you hung out with Erin tonight... having someone to talk to about Kaleo who understands it is such a blessing from the Lord. I miss you already...