Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home, Sadness and a GiG

Well I'm home and it just doesn't feel real or right. Every time I think of you guys my eyes well up with tears and it's taking everything to fight them (I'm failing right now). I look through pictures a wonder where God will take you all and if I will ever see you again (I better...). I hate the fact that I can't control my emotions but it hurts so much, I love you guys.

On a happier note I received my tax return for last year and do to a mix up by my mom (she does my taxes for me) I am getting about $2500 from the government!
God is Good.

I love you guys and miss you so much.

Stay in touch.

Bryan Converse

4 comments:

JanJan said...

Bryyyyyan!!!
You have no idea how much we are missing you and your eyes that pour out kindness! and apparently salty tears.
You are great and us BC's will see you fo sho and PTL (not pink lemonade) for your tax return! You should take your interns out for coffee sometime because we all know that we make less than nothing. LOVE YOU!

JanJan said...

ps. Mike, Tyler and I are at Jim's eating icecream with Jim and Sarah, aka eating our feelings and about to watch a movie with more food. :D

Anna said...

sad days. just let your tears out. keeping them in is worthless.tears are the most beautiful way to express emotion. they say much more than words ever could.

Kristine said...

Ditto to Anna's comment. The tears show us how we love! Let them out, they will make those kind eyes sparkle even more!

Sweet news! Maybe good spending money for some backpacking material?? ;)