Well rather than being sunburned (....Meghan), I am mosquito bitten and with a large blister on my thumb....yuck. I am worn down but I just keep telling myself it's for my education and then I feel a little better. What I am posting to tell you wonderful people about is that my social justice movie night is on! My pastor and I have figured everything out -well, mostly everything- and the first one will be this upcoming Sunday night. We will be filming Invisible Children. So I ask that you would be praying for this outreach opportunity and that I am not a mumbling fool in front of everyone, haha. Merci!
1 comment:
I will be praying. Promise. And I'm stoked to hear about what you're doing with that at your church. Please let me (or us all) know how it goes :) Oh and we should skype again soon so I can tell you stuff and make fun of you for your bites and blisters
Post a Comment