I think God has a sense of humour. Two weeks ago I could barely find things in order to keep myself busy and was getting frustrated with my inability to find a job. Well I found one doing landscaping with a company that I had worked with during my time doing irrigation and now I barely have time for anything but eat and sleep.
My days usually consist of getting up before 6am every morning getting to work, working, and then getting home usually after 6 pm. The next few hours are spent relaxing and eating as much as possible so that I will have energy for the next day then in bed by 9 or so. My days are usually quiet as everyone that I work with are from Holland and only my boss and a few others speak english.
I would appreciate prayer for strength and endurance. These are hard, long working days and my body is not in work condition. As well I have been getting sun rashes all up and down my arms that basically make my arms look like they have blisters all over them (its very itchy and inhibiting my work).
But that's pretty much life right now. Love you all!
- Bryan
1 comment:
I know how you feel, all the people I work with at sushi harbour are from Korea, and even tho they speak some english they only talk to each other, and its in Korean.
Post a Comment