Ohh Lynnea first off we all now there is nothing in Saskatchewan; its all flat. Secondly there won't be a lighthouse in Saskatchewan until September. I hear Briercrest is getting one.
I still don`t believe you. Photoshop has become more and more advanced Lynnea. You must have an excellent program. Everyone knows Saskatchewan has no bodies of water.
5 comments:
Ohh Lynnea first off we all now there is nothing in Saskatchewan; its all flat. Secondly there won't be a lighthouse in Saskatchewan until September. I hear Briercrest is getting one.
Looks a whole lot like Crofton to me! Maybe we will need to go see it as we pass through your lovely land!
haha, you totally should Jim! Then you would understand a little more of my love for Saskatchewan. P.S. Michael, there is a lighthouse! Believe it!
Haha, I thought this was great :)I'll see you guys very soon! Just over a month away!!!!!!!!!!! OHH BOY!
I still don`t believe you. Photoshop has become more and more advanced Lynnea. You must have an excellent program. Everyone knows Saskatchewan has no bodies of water.
Post a Comment