Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update

Hey guys
I never thought I would say it, but I love working at camp. It's a ton of work, but it such a great atmosphere for me. I have been growing so much and it's so sick that I get to occasionally see Bayus, Steve, and Sarah. I get to teach cute kids how to wakeboard while working on my tan. im stoked.
Im going through a lot right now and would love it if you could keep me in your prayers. I was also wondering if you could pray for one of my old friends back home. He overdosed and is now paralyzed. I wish I could be back home to be there, but thats not really a possibility. I dont know what state he is in as of now but if you could pray for him and his family that would be appreciated.

Jojo

2 comments:

Michael said...

Already raised my hand at Staff meeting to pray but I'll keep on it. It's great to see you again (I wish you all could have seen here when I showed up; she was shaking lol). We love you Jojo and keep having fun on the docks (its a ton of work so you'll need the fun)

Meghan said...

Prayin. For both you and your friend back home. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow or the next day. Love.