Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the Yearbook is nearing completion! However, we are seeing many great photos on Facebook that we would love to use but can't, as the originals were never given to us, and Facebook photos are too low resolution to use in the book. If you have any great originals that you are holding out on, today is the day to email them to me (even if you have to attach one per email) - jimbadke at gmail dot com. We especially need:
- Church ministry photos (youth group, etc.)
- Ministry team overnights photos (Mystic Beach, Ucluelet, Victoria)
- Missions Fest
- Grad (baptism, ceremony, banquet, randoms)
Thanks for your help! Things did slow down on the Yearbook as we were moving out of our house, and now we are in Ucluelet and spending most days on the beach. But we are close to being done, and hope to have them in the mail to you soon. Thanks for your patience and prayers!
Miss you all very much! Please don't be hesitant to contact us - we love to hear from you! Pretty picture from today, near the beach:
3 comments:
Hey Jim! I dont think me or Michael took any pictures with our church family unfortunately, but I think my dad probably has some good pics from grad, I'll ask and see what he has.
Erik is in possession of some original pics of when he got his head shaved. Do you have those? If not - Erik, send them!
JIMMY. check your e-mail. I finally sent photos from mystic beach.
also, did I ever send you pictures of jimmy the bird? cause those deserve a home in the yearbook.
Post a Comment