Tuesday, June 21, 2011

calling on you guys to pray!

Hey family,

As you know, I am off to Buenos Aires next Friday. Here's the thing: my cysts are back. If you want a reminder of what I mean, think of me on our first trip to the chalet at Mount Washington. Yup. That.

I need you guys to pray that it will go away. I am already on antibiotics and trying to stop it before it gets any worse. I am not at the point of needing my Tylenol extra strength every four hours like clockwork yet. If this continues, I have no clue how I'm going to travel for 24 hours...

As well, I still am raising money... and a little concerned.

So yeah, I'm calling on you guys to petition our Father on my behalf.

I love you all and miss you!

Holly

3 comments:

Erik Karklins said...

Praying for you my friend

Meghan said...

prayin. my mother is too, i told her about your trip (slash I think you may have told her as well)

love you.

bret said...

prayed for you for a long time this morning holly. remember, to worry is to not trust. don't worry! this will all work out as it should. i love you so much!