Saturday, June 18, 2011

Update

So yah, I thought it would be a good idea to post an update about what is going on in my life right now. To start things off, at Briercrest I am no longer doing TESOL in the fall but am going into Global Studies instead. I went through the interview process for TESOL and after being accepted, I decided to wait a year to think about it. Courses transfer pretty easily between the two programs, so I am quite happy with my decision. I will see whether or not I still want to pursue TESOL after I get a feel for some of the courses and take an Introduction to TESOL course in April. So that is what is going on with school.

I have just arrived at Muskoka Woods today for the summer, and man am I stoked. I got to have a nice chat Olivia Boyda (related to Nate Boyda of K7) who will also be working here this summer. She is going to Briercrest right now, and we discussed people we both know and how we saw each other on stage at Youthquake. Small world, eh? But yah, It is going to be a gong show of a summer this year, hopefully it isn't too tiring.

I hope you guys are all doing well, prayin' for yah :)

1 comment:

Lynnea said...

What?! No more TESOL?! I can't believe you didn't tell me, thanks jerk face :P, jk. Congrats, on your decision.