Monday, June 13, 2011

SORRY JIM


YO PEEPS! So I finally got my tattoo. I had it done yesterday (THE SABBATH - so holy) at around 5pm. I'm very happy with it and my parents were cool with it too! And Jim, don't worry, you can't even see it when I'm standing normally with my arms at my side :). Also, apologies to my future husband, who may or may not like tatties. SUCKA FOR YOUUUUU!

Anyway, the tattoo says: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come" (Rev 4:8) in ancient Greek. I got Wes to send me a Biblical manuscript from like a bajillion years ago, because I wanted the text as it would have looked like when the earliest Biblical texts were circulating around the world of Paul and John, etc. Wes will probably regret helping me out after seeing this. HAHA.

6 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Oh Bret... that's all I've got. Since the word of the Lord stands forever, does that mean you will have this tattoo in heaven too?

bret said...

I HOPE SO, besides, i'm just modelling my life after my role model tyler cassidy, who i believe YOU chose as my intern. he is basically a walking tattoo

Meghan said...

love it. (you're kinda witty, too)don't be alarmed at the lack of enthusiastic replies on here. we're all just lazy.

Logan Anderson said...

Hey! That's friggen sweet! How did it feel getting it?

Stephen said...

That's boss

Michael said...

Lol now all you need is to be able to read it Bret. Never the less its amazing to see your faith go from something dead to something permanently alive and full of passion, like the word of God and that tattoo. P.S If your future husband can't handle the word's of the Lord on his wife than he may not be the right guy anyway.