Monday, June 27, 2011

its sarah

I am not even sure if many you look at the blog anymore. Even though it happened to me, Kaleo seems like a weird and distant memory, one that sometimes is easier to forget. Lately it has crossed my mind when Nathan Kwon and Ryan Dirk unadded me from facebook why God had put our year together the way he did. So much hurt, so many mistakes(everyone's), so many could haves. I was talking to Sid Koop today and realized that with all the more sin, we as Christians can learn to show all the more grace. That God doesn't necessarily ordain bad things to happen but he lets them. When these bad things happen if our eyes are fixed upon Jesus it will be okay. This is the joy in suffering that we have! I am learning grace finally you guys.

and I saw Bayus today!!!

PS. ERIK I MET YOUR SISTER IN LAW SHE IS AWESOME!

I love you all my brothers and sisters.

3 comments:

Lynnea said...

If blogspot had a like button.... I would have liked this. :) Love you, girl!

Anna Emily said...

sister, your honesty brings me so much joy. I feel the same way so much of the time. Confused at why things work out the way they do, why there's so much hurt. Praise the Lord he's showing you grace again. Grace in situations that seem empty.

"Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." - Psalm 73:23-26



I LOVE YOU!!!

ps. i'm coming to visit you as soon as i'm home from California!! =)

Jim Badke said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for your heartfelt writing, and I am glad you are still overcoming anger with grace. We will be back on the Island soon! Hope to see you when you have a break sometime.