I love presents! Box 374, 9175 South Shore Rd, Mesachie Lake, BC, V0R 2N0. Thank you!
How kind of you :) 61 College Avenue L9W 3K8, Orangeville, Ontario, Canada, North America, the World.
60 tribbling crescent, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 4W9Surprises KILL me.
Yay! 2751 Wildwood Crescent, PG, BC, v2k 3y4Thanks Bretski, looking forward to it:)
Oh man! I hate when I type a message, only to find out a week later that you weren't signed in...hahaS446 B2 C4 RR2T7A 2A2Drayton Valley, ABI'm stoked Bret!!
4582 Brigden Road Petrolia, ON N0N 1R0 YAY
Bret!You are a sweetheart.7089 Longacre DriveVernon, BCV1H 1H8Or... address at school:P.O. Box 1015Caronport, SKS0H 0S0Also... Skype date over Christmas if you have time?:)
Ahh!! I love presents!20440 46 AVELangley, BC V3A 3H6
is this too late? i want a present! Box 226Duncan BCV9L 3X3 ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love presents! Box 374, 9175 South Shore Rd, Mesachie Lake, BC, V0R 2N0. Thank you!
How kind of you :) 61 College Avenue L9W 3K8, Orangeville, Ontario, Canada, North America, the World.
60 tribbling crescent, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 4W9
Surprises KILL me.
Yay! 2751 Wildwood Crescent, PG, BC, v2k 3y4
Thanks Bretski, looking forward to it:)
Oh man! I hate when I type a message, only to find out a week later that you weren't signed in...
haha
S446 B2 C4 RR2
T7A 2A2
Drayton Valley, AB
I'm stoked Bret!!
4582 Brigden Road
Petrolia, ON
N0N 1R0
YAY
Bret!
You are a sweetheart.
7089 Longacre Drive
Vernon, BC
V1H 1H8
Or... address at school:
P.O. Box 1015
Caronport, SK
S0H 0S0
Also... Skype date over Christmas if you have time?:)
Ahh!! I love presents!
20440 46 AVE
Langley, BC
V3A 3H6
is this too late? i want a present!
Box 226
Duncan BC
V9L 3X3 ;)
Post a Comment