Friday, December 7, 2012

MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!

Hey guys! I hope every one is doing very very well :) I am getting excited for Christmas myself, and all the fun stress of school work to be done for a lil bit!! I was wondering who all might be up for a big group skype over Christmas? I was thinking sometime after Christmas, like from the 27th onward, or even in Janurary at some point. All I know is that it has been much too long since I've seen most of your loverly faces, and I would like to have the experience once again. If we can get a general feel for when will work for people, then I will go around to everyone's facebook pages and let 'em know too! Hope to hear from you guys!

Many Much Blessings :)

Loges Magoges

7 comments:

Holly said...

YES. YES. PLEASEEEE. I also know a site we can do it on that we can all video for free. Loges, I'll text you the site or help you set it up!

Erik Karklins said...

I'm down. You guys could even meet Julia over video if you wanted.

Holly said...

Erik. yes. that. yes. Julia meets the Kaleo fam! yes!

Logan Anderson said...

Hey Holly, yeah send me a text! Is it going to be a big process to get everyone hooked up with this?

Jim Badke said...

That would be wonderful! Count me in!

Sarah Leona said...

YESSSSS!!

Nate said...

im so in! if u havent already done it lol