It is the final week of camp and I look forward to going home. This summer I have learned so far, to rely on God's strength. I feel like I have not had an impact on kids because I am only there for activities. I know I must have an impact on them, but its just tough for me not to see any of the impact I have made. I`m going to be doing a devotion in one of the cabins this week for youth camp. Im stoked, but also a bit nervous because I haven`t really told my story to random kids before. I hope to speak into their lives and hope they are open and interested to hear what God has done in my life. If you could pray for me to have wisdom and an impact that would be awesome.
I feel like I have been distracted this summer by so much. Pray that this last week will be groundbreaking for me. I expect great things to happen. I long for God but I dont feel on fire anymore and I just feel so drained. It doesnt help that im sick right now. but thats no excuse. Please pray for energy and Joy.
I have so much to talk about and tell, but hardly any time too. I hope once I get home, and after I find rest, I'll be able to reflect on everything that has happened this year. I haven't even reflected on Kaleo. I love you guys a ton and I apologize for never being around.
Jojo
2 comments:
Hey Joje, glad to hear from ya! While I was reading through this blog, I was having a hard time thinking that this is the same gal that I first met. But it's not. You have been made new, and you have a different heart now. Keep hoping to serve God as best as you can, however that may be.
I will be praying for this last week for you, and I hope it's a great one and a special one Jade Marian!
Your brother in Christ,
Logan
It was an absolute joy and delight to have you on the staff team. I am so proud of you! Thanks for all you did in impacting many, MANY campers and staff this summer. I will miss seeing you around Qwanoes! God has so much more in store for you! Keep trusting Him with all you've got! Jay
Post a Comment