Framing is going good and I deffinately enjoy it, but this next week I will be going to counsel at Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp where I counselled at last summer as well. If you could pray for me as I do that, that my heart and mind will be in the right place as I lead Jr. high boys that would be wicked! Other than that and framing for the rest of this summer I have been longboarding alot. I now know how to slide quite good (as seen above) and bomb hills with my friends in Lethy. We actually clocked ourselves at forty km the other day which is pretty good for the few hills we have in lethbridge. Anyway..I guess that's all the update I have thus far. Hope the summer is going well for everyone!
-Dryden
5 comments:
Dude that so sweet I shall pray you. Pray for me Anna (I've learned don't call her Ann), Stephen, Heidi, Mary, and Holly when she gets here; we're over at Qwanoes. Good luck at Crowsnest.
is that all the Kaleo Camp staff this summer, Michael?
So great to have an update. May God use you as a blessing this week and may you be blessed as you serve Him, Dryden.
PS: your name is so cool!
Well Sarah Renfro is here now but I think I wrote this before she was accpected either way we've got in k8 males but me a stephen lol. Man only like a month and a half left. Theres like less than 50 days left I think.
50 today i believe!
Post a Comment