
Sup K8'ers?
So I've been working at Qwanoes this past week already and we're all getting ready and really excited for kids to come tomorrow, and for it to be a great summer!
On a related note, I've been talking to a bunch of people that have done Kaleo in the past, interns from previous years, both our interns for next year, and some fellow K8 peeps. I just wanted to let you all know how great and life-changing our year is going to be. It's really hard to grasp just what Kaleo is all about just from the website and stuff like that, so talking to these people is really eye-opening. The relationships we are going to make with each other are going to last for years to come and I can tell you all that none of us are probably going to want to leave after our year is over. I just wanted to say how excited I am and how much I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the crew :)
With excitement,
Stephen
3 comments:
I'm stoked to get to know you better, Steve. Thinking about next year, I think about what a blessing it is to already know you and to have shared some cool experiences with you and now, we're going to have a whole year of awesome, life-changing experiences! I've already been so blessed by your friendship and i know it's just gonna get better, S-Dubb.
see you soon!
Ballin Hollin
Wooo Qwanoes !! Can't wait for our year of Kaleo let's just hope we don't get malled to death by campers during the summer. Going to be so sweet I'm happy to be living here for like the next year
WOW!
Thanks for that encouragment
Canot wait!
Post a Comment