Friday, July 2, 2010
FINALLY MY FIRST POST lol wayy toooo long :/
Hey!! sooo this is my very first post! :/ my excuse is exams! lol anyways just thought i would share a bit about myself and how pumped i am for this september!!!!! :D Anyways i am from London, On and have lived here all my life! I am 18 years old and am loving every second of it! I just graduated highschool a couple weeks ago and am still taking in the feeling that i am out of there.....it feels amazing! Ever since i went on a missions trip two summers ago to Africa i have wanted to go away from London again! Once i found out about Kaleo i knew it was for me! The fact of being with other christians and exploring BC anddd being able to learn more about God and what he has coming for me is just what i was looking for! Ever since i found out that i got accepted it hasnt left my mind! Anyways more about me! I grew up in a christian home which has helped me alot! I went to a christian elementary school until highschool! Once i hit highschool i got to see what the world was really like and started hanging out with the wrong croud... luckily for me my rents and christian friends helped me get back on track! I also thank God for that!! I accepted God into my life when i was 6 and kept asking him to come in every year until i realized that he stays in my life after once :p (finally realized that once i turned 10 lol). i went on a missions trip when i was 16 with 8 of my christian friends! That changed my life in ways that i could never imagine!! after seeing how little they had and yet how happy they were with God in their lifes in helped me realize how lucky i am for what i have! That opened my eyes up to the reset of the world as well and helped my realize what some people are going threw around the world. Ever since then God has been closer to me then ever before!! I am currently involved in worship at my church North Park playing drums! I am also currently helping out with various day camps teaching kids about God. Soo thats the update about my life so far!! Can't wait to meet you all in september!!! Have a good one!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
north park huh. ever been to joy?
Yes!!! I went last year and am hopefully going this year but haven't got my application in yet :/ I take it u have?
I've been going there forever and I was a lifeguard there the past 2 summers. I'm going to be guarding up there for the last 3 weeks of the summer this year :)
whoa. small world! you seem super stoked. question: what's your name cause you neglected to mention it? is it just Nate? Nathan? Nathaniel? so many options! =P
excited to have you on the team!
Haha it's Nathan lofgren :) but u can call me Nate too! And I'm excites to be on the team! So pumped!! :) and Anna that's crazy u work there!! I might see ya there then!
i got it right!
Wow so good to have you here though now we have two nathans....lets hope that it doesn't get too complex. I'm already here at Qwanoes and your going to Love it and BC because we're so amazing and good looking lol....anyway can't wait for step and it was nice to hear a bit about you
atta boy nate! it was sweet to meet you a couple of weekends ago. you're in for one awesome ride.
Post a Comment