Hello Kaleo 8!!
Now that I have finally figured out how to write one of these blogs (after serveral attempts), I guess I'll tell everyone a little bit about myself. I am 18 years old, and currently finishing up grade 12 ( I just had my grad ceromonies and banquet this past week). Like Daniel, I am a fellow Medicine Hatter and I have pretty much lived in Medicine Hat my whole life. My father is a pastor, so I have grown up in the church and a Christian atmosphere. I love singing, and frequently sing on my church's worship team. I also like sports (whether it be watching, or playing them), and played on my school's rugby team for four years. My favorite sport though, is football, and I am a die-hard Saskatchewan Roughrider's fan (eventhough I was born and BC and have lived in Alberta for most of my life). There are also many other things that I would like to do in the future like travel, missions, learn to ballroom dance, and learn spanish. Right now though, my life is pretty much consumed with finishing school and work.
I am so excited to meet everyone and see what God has instore for us this coming year!!
Jocelyne
4 comments:
Great to meet you Jocelyne!
Have an amazing summer sister :)
Welcome aboard!
Just have to mention that your future plans sound quite wonderful :)
Stoked to have another Kaleo Sister!
So I was reading your post and when I got to the part about your future plans, I was like "me too. me too! me too!!" I want to do all those things you mentioned! especially the spanish and ballroom dancing which can go hand-in-hand, no?
hey how are you doing? it is nice to have you on board. So you guys are interested in ballroom dancing? ive been learning tango / rumba this year
Post a Comment