Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey Kaleo 8!


Well, after a while of trying to post on this blog i realized that i hadn't accepted the invitation to be an author of this blog!! Guess i'm not an expert on this stuff.. had a good laugh anyways!

I suppose I should share a bit about myself, well, I was born in Sask, raised in Ontario, and currently living in Alberta. I'm 18 years old and have been out of school and working for a year now at my parents restaurant and also at a furniture store. I love being outside, pretty much any sport with my favorites being swimming, skateboarding, snowboarding, strongman training, hackey sack (if this is not a sport it should be). Some other passions include Jesus!, friends, food and music.

I invited Jesus into my life one year ago, the best choice of my life after making a lot of bad choices. I grew up in a Christian home with my dad being a pastor for most of my life. I have recently been to Mexico twice on mission trips to build a gymnasium for a Christian school in Juarez.

Anyways, enough about me, I can't wait for September and to get to know all of you!

12 comments:

Erik Karklins said...

Strongman training? Now that is some pretty intense stuff!

Brent . Moose said...

yeah i love it! anyone can do it, just find some heavy junk lying around or go to the dump and get some! haha i cant draw but i'm creative

Michael said...

Something tells me I don't want to know what this "strongman training" is; and something tells me I'm going to find out in September.

Brent . Moose said...

haha its lots of fun!

Holly said...

okay, so i was literally just thinking that i hope someone in Kaleo can skateboard so they can teach me. and then you posted your blog with you skateboarding!

Brent . Moose said...

yep haha i was just skateboarding a couple minutes ago actually!!

Holly said...

sweet! you can teach me!

Brent . Moose said...

as long as you dont show up in sandels haha jk. yeah i will teach you!

Dryden said...

hey man where in AB do ya live?

Holly said...

hey! don't be dissin the sandals. they're fantastic. but i'll wear shoes to board if i have to...

Brent . Moose said...

i live in small town stettler. well i would recommend wearing shoes because sandpaper rubbing against skin doesn't feel so nice :)

Holly said...

okay. you win. i'd like to keep the skin on my feet.