
So after close to a year of wanting dreadlocks, I finally got em :) From the black bandana in my previous post to this! They took a very long time, but they are definitely worth it. I am not sure how long I will keep my hair like this, it may be a couple months, it may be a couple years, I'm not really sure. We'll see what happens I guess. If you have any questions 'bout them, feel free to fire them this way :)
12 comments:
Nice! i am growing my hair out now hopefully i'll get them one day. it's about two inches below my ear now. how long would your hair have to be to get them?
So Solid.
From what I have heard, at least 6 inches in length is the minimum. You do lose a decent amount in length when dreading em, keep that in mind haha
-runs and measures hair- Rats I'm only at five inches. Who knows I got a whole summer. I was just going let the fro grow out but those dreads look really nice.....Who knows, I got a whole summer.
I HAVE DREADS TOOO!!! mine are pretty fresh as well. i got them a couple months ago and i totally love them and i hope you love yours too. i didnt love mine at first but they grow on you (ahehe).
i saw pics on facebook. that's intense. how long did it take? who did them?
it took like 6 hours but it didnt feel like it took that long, time flies when your haveing fun! it was this random chick who had an add on used victoria so i emailed her and she came to my house and did them and it turns out shes only 17! so it wasnt like it was weird and her name is mariah and turns out shes also a christian and loves qwanose! and she is so cool so yeah. they are looking much better now and im going to get some maintanace done on thursday so they will look even more better if you can beleive it. I am aware that you dislike dreads but I know that deep down you love me so it wont hinder our friendship. heehee :)
Mary! i wasn't gonna say anything about not liking them but you blew my cover! you've been creeping my profile pics. and you're right, i do love you more than i dislike dreads.
Erik, same questions I asked Mary, i have for you. (reference last post) =)
Mine took a little longer... we started at 4pm, then finished the next day at noon after I woke up. But 'twas my loving mother who helped, and one of my good friends did a whole bunch of it. We watched a lot of movies though, so that may have slowed down the process haha
whoa man! movies+hair=great distraction. trust me, i would know. i've spent countless hours of my life getting my hair done...
are you enjoying them?
Post a Comment