Thursday, March 25, 2010

>('_' )> <('_' )< >('_' )> >('_' )> <('_' )< >('_' )> >('_' )> <('_' )< >('_' )>

I guess I'm one of the oldest so far... My names Nate, I'll be turning 21 in August. I'm from Vancouver,BC. Some of you know me already from camp.

My interests are: Music (Anything from Metal, Alternative Rock, Industrial, Trance Dupstep to Classical, Pretty much anything besides Country) Working out Swimming (Did competitive swimming since 9), Got into Running since four years ago(I train with a half marathon clinic), recently got into Tango/Salsa dancing which i hope to continue. I'm a HUGE fan of movies - seen more movies than i want to admit. My other hobbies include Video / Graphics Editing (AAE, Adobe CS3, Vegas Pro, etc) taking naps, traveling, taking naps, music, taking more naps.

I'm a bit of an intravert.

I was born into a Christian Family and went to a Christian school called Pacific Academy. One of the experiences that stood in my faith was my outreach trip to Jamaica. We volunteered at an orphanage called "City Of Refuge" in Kingston, Jamaica. It was touching to see that the orphans while having absolutely NOTHING were so happy with Gods blessing.

Although I've been a Christian all my life a humbling experience was in CIT 2009 when Jim taught us the truth meaning of being a follower of Christ which is not just "having a relationship with Christ" but leaving and following in his word. Besides all the fun stuff we'll be doing, i hope this year would be a rewarding experience and a step closer in my walk with God.

I got mike sitting next to me as I'm writing this. He says "Konnichiwa" Can't wait for Kaleo to Start!

4 comments:

Holly said...

dude! i totally know people from PA!

Michael said...

Poor Nathan he's not getting any comments. Don't worry your still loved.....by Jesus and me! Despite the fact that half of Kaleo 8 already goes to the camp, I'm happy to have someone I know there. Maybe we should start a countdown to Kaleo 8 like the Kaleo 7s are doing a count to there end....only our countdown will be happier...

Sarah Leona said...

I am so glad your doing K8 brother :)

Holly said...

michael! i commented and then you go, he's not getting comments. what am i? chopped liver? =P