Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi there...

Well, I am 18 years old and I guess I am the first official Torontonian in the bunch :) Yes, I am from Toronto, Ontario, and I have lived here all my life. The furthest I've ever been out west has been Regina, Sask. My sister lived there, and that's how I heard about Kaleo. SO I've never been to BC before and I absolutely cannot wait to go!!

I'm doing an internship this year with the youth ministry at my church, and taking courses to receive a certificate in Christian Mission in the mean time.

I would describe myself as a pretty artsy person. I'm really into theater; acting, directing, reading plays, you name it. I developed a passion for it at the arts high school I attended, where I studied it for four years. I don't quite know how to describe my taste in music, but I like watching lots of movies. I loooooovvvvvve to travel! I'd like to go pretty much everywhere or do something crazy like the Amazing Race one day :P I like to eat Thai food, drink tea, and smile and laugh every chance I get.

I'm exited for all that God is going to do in and through us next year! Can't wait to meet you all,

Julie

5 comments:

Michael said...

Glad to have you aboard there Julie. Yeah BC is best your going to love it.

Martinez said...

Hey Julie that's sweet that your from Toronto
I am from Ontario too..... I live in Bradford if you know where that is

Stephen said...

Ya you'll defs love it here!

Holly said...

yay! come join us on the Wet Coast!

Anonymous said...

I was just in Vancouver this week, and it was indeed wet!