I got a tattoo at the beginning of february. Its the definition of honesty on my arm. I have the word fat carved into my bicep and now I have freedom from deceit tattooed on the same forearm. I love it a lot. Heres a photo.
Um so on saturday I was in a pretty bad car accident. I was driving home from visiting my sister in ohio and I flipped my car twice then landed in oncoming traffic and then went into the ditch in the middle of the highway. It was really scary and I'm still pretty overwhelmed and shake by it. I walked away uninjured (Praise the lord!) but I've been pretty dizzy since. If you guys could be praying that I recover fully and am able to concentrate again that would be great... I have midterms this week and at this rate I'll fail all of them.
I love you all and miss you a lot.
7 comments:
hey beautiful lady. your tattoo is perfect and it's on the same arm as mine! TWINSIES. i am so happy to hear about colin and so freaked out to hear about your accident. i am praying that you will wake up tomorrow with a clear head and freedom from all pain. you are such a beautiful and genius lady and i am proud to call you a friend. i'll love you forever and ever and ever! thanks for being my sister.
Being a person who likes words, I like word tattoos! "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (Jesus). May deceit never get a grip on you again! We miss you tons - Skype sometime? So glad you are okay!! Angels working overtime! And all the more proof that you are God's masterpiece, and he still has much for you to do here. I am glad to know that.
Hey Anna! I really like your tattoo :) I'll be praying for healing for you as well, Thanks for writing: I always like hearing how people are doing, whether for better or worse, or somewhat of both in your case Anna! Miss you all
The tattoo looks great Anna :)I'm also quite happy to hear that Colin treats you well (otherwise I would have to fly to Ontario and have a talk with him...)
My stomach definitely dropped hearing that you were in an accident, but it is incredible to hear that you were uninjured. I'll be praying lots for you my friend. Love you and miss you.
Glad to hear you were uninjured. PTL! for sure! Glad you wrote that on here. I like the tattoo! It looks awesome friend. :)
i'm so glad you're not hurt! my heart was worried when i read those words. i don't think you can play that accident off like you can those love taps for those people that you didn't knock over.
love the tatty. love you!
ANNA!
It is such good news that you are alive and well and you walked away from such an event! Wow God really looks after his kids!
I would really like to catch up soon and hear more details about everyday life and school and BOY and lessons learned and heavenly whisperings. LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment