Well as per usual, I am giving you an update.
Right meow, I am uberly exhausted and drained, and on the verge of being sick -which is unfortunate especially because we have an RU bootcamp this weekend. Speaking of RU, it has been going great and we had our first 'ministry' occasion on Friday which was so crazy to see how the Lord works! There has also been a lot of drama going on as of late -which as you all know, I am not good with- so please be praying for that.
My main reason though for posting is.... I might be going to Turkey this summer again! I totally thought the Lord was telling me to work at camp again this summer and He was telling me to wait and be patient to do missions and such -He just loves to switch things up though. I was talking to a missions rep though today and it just seems too good to be true! It costs 1113-1500 (not including airfare though), and my options are either a dance ministry or a social justice/prostitution thing. So I don't know if this is what the Lord wants especially because it is right in the middle of camp season.... so ya. Please be praying for me in that!
Love you all and I think of you guys constantly, and please post, I want to hear about you too!
2 comments:
whoa! both of those options seem right up your alley, girl! i'm a prayin!
take some time for rest. i know how it is to get caught up in the busyness, but eventually, you're gonna have to. might as well be now!
miss ya, dearie!
That would be really cool if you went to Turkey! Praying that you make a good decision. but seriously that would be sweet if you went. Both options you can do sound really cool.
Post a Comment