Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Happy New year everyone! I just thought I would say how much I love and miss you guys. My New Years was spent with Meghan, Sarah, Anna W. and Brettski! It was such a blessing to be reunited with them and to reminiss about the times we hated Kaleo and laugh about them now. I'm going to admit we gossiped about everyone a lot but I believe its more like "Godsip" because its really encouraging to hear about what some of you are all up to and how most of you are all doing. I just wanted to take a moment and ask Christine to get on here and give us a bit of an update on her life cause I want to hear about this boy! Honestly it was the best New Years I've had in a long time and it was exacally the kind of hang out/ catching up sesh I needed to start the year off right. Just so you all know I am praying for ya'll and miss you dearly.

P.s. Jim I can't wait to read your new book.
P.P.s. I am going to write a book too its in the begining stages.

MUCH LOVE + MANY BLESSINGS,
Mary

4 comments:

Holly said...

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! There's a boy in Tine's life?! and you're writing a book!? Gah, i miss you and i wish i could have been there! love you, Mary!

Anna said...

Ahhhh I want to hear everything. make people write on here.

Mike said...

I need a good book to read. So I hope you write it. x2 because jim is writing one too! Like a double rainbow but way cooler! yes!

Lynnea said...

Love ya!