Monday, January 9, 2012

It is the night before I leave for the Dominican Republic with a team from my church and I wonder why I can't sleep. Some of you may recall well over a year when I first expressed interest in undertaking this trip. I leave tomorrow (or today I guess) and I wish I wasn't going. Life these past couple of months have been rough, actually a better way to put would be that it has been hell. If I hadn't vocalized such interest in the missions trip from when it was first put forward I would not be going. So here I am feeling inadequate to go, not wanting to go and with no one to talk to except for the air around me (literally). I am curious as to why it is that whenever I write on the blog I always seem to have a negative attitude? Trust me there has been many times where I have written but never published. I'm rambling and probably not making much sense but I guess that's ok because I just needed to get something out.

- Bryan

4 comments:

Anna said...

Bryan. I'm so sorry you're feeling all those things. I will be praying.

Holly said...

as will i, bry guy. go in Jesus' name. love those people as you learned to love during Kaleo. God will move. love you, brother.

Erik Karklins said...

I am praying for you my friend, and I want you know that what you are doing is some real good work for God's glory. I know you will do incredible things while you are overseas. Love you man.

Lynnea said...

Hey Bryan, this is probably a little late but the Lord has a plan in this, and he uses those who are not equipped. I will be praying for you brother :)