Friday, December 2, 2011

Say A Little Prayer for Me

Hey everyone!
Well I do miss you guys and I wish I could see all of your faces, hopefully I do get to see some of them soon! Anyways, I think I need some prayer. There is so much going on that I really don't know what to do with myself. I have realized just how much of a selfish and inward centered person (versus outward focused), so please just be praying that I would become selfless. Something along those lines is that I have feelings for a certain guy and I am pretty positive he does not return those feelings, and it is really hard because we are around each other a fair bit, so pray that the Lord would settle my heart and make me content of where I am, and I would just see this guy as a brother. Another thing is that RU is time consuming and because of that, I hang out with the RU people a lot even outside of practice time etc (especially when I am eating in the cafe)., because I have gotten to know them the best. I love this ministry and I love dancing but I am really frustrated and I feel trapped or labelled. I want to escape this, and since I am shy it is even harder to get to know other people. So be praying that I can get to know people outside of RU. Ya, that was a lot but I think I do need some prayer. Plus this weekend B-crest puts on a Christmas production that are two hours each and there is 4 performances this weekend and RU is performing in it. I have two large assignments due on Tuesday and Monday and I really don't have time to do them! Also, be praying for the people who will be coming to see this concert and that it would be impacting.
Love you guys and I would love to hear from you!
La-nay-nay

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Lynnea, I love you. And I'm saying more than one little prayer for you :)