Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey everyone,

So I'm not sure how many people still follow this blog, but wanted to write a quick post to ask those of you who still do to pray for my mom. Thursday she was experiencing really bad chest pain so we took her to the emergency and they did a whole bunch of different tests on her. She apparently did not have a heart attack, but was very close to it so they are keeping her in the hospital and running more tests on her. We really don't have any idea whats happening and the doctors haven't given us much information, but they are planning to fly her to Calgary next week to get an angiogram done. They have obviously detected something because they wont let her come home but I don't think even the doctors really know whats going on. I have all of my finals this coming week, none of which are easy classes and I'm super stressed with studying for exams and having this happen with my mom (especially since no one is giving us any information). Hopefully it isn't anything too serious but I figured the more people praying the better. Hope everyone is doing well, miss you all!

5 comments:

Logan Anderson said...

Hey Jocelyne, I will definitly be praying for you guys through this. That really isn't an easy thing to go through. When is your last exam at?

Jim Badke said...

Thank you for asking, Jocelyne! From what I hear, most students still check this blog regularly. And I will pray, here on the other side of the world. Hmmm... I guess I should post sometime soon!

Logan Anderson said...

Do it Jim!

Meghan said...

Prayin!

Sarah Leona said...

Praying Jocelyne!!!!!