Hey My fellow Kaleoites!
Well to say the least, I am so excited to see all of you guys again. I missed you.
My break has been good, frustrating at times but refreshing, and even though I didn't get a lot done, I actually don't mind.
God has given me great opportunities to minister to the people in Leader and surrounding area which I didn't think were plausible for this small town, but leave it up to my pastor to be creative, haha.
Christmas was spent with both sides of the family but the most enjoyable thing was New Years. I didn't have any plans for New Years and I was thinking to myself, "I am a college student and I am doing nothing for New Years... that is sad." So I decided to have my own little shindig. I invited some of my camp friends, my bestie, and two people from my church. I like hosting a good part. So, I made homemade eggnog, cookie pizza and complete with a chocolate fountain. We had a lumberjack theme so everyone wore some good ol' flannel. We played pictionary, made a fort and watch Inception. It was a really good night and I invited silly Ryan but he declined, how rude! haha, just kidding.
It is crazy to think tomorrow I will see most of you. I hope you enjoy the rest of this break.
No comments:
Post a Comment