Friday, December 24, 2010
Praying
Hey guys, I'm guessing everybody is at that point in their break where things seem a little hectic and a touch stressful, but I really want to encourage you guys to continue to pray for one another. I know it can be tough when you feel like you have a bajillion other things to do, but prayer is one of the most important things on our schedule. Heck, we should be praying MORE (as hard as that may seem) when things are busy. So yah, I hope that everyone picks up their sheet of paper with all the prayer requests and thoughtfully goes through each of them. Don't forget that Jim sent an email with all the requests if you can't find your paper. I hope you are all having a wonderful break and that your Christmas is filled with immeasurable joy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment