Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Retreat and Fast

So I was thinking about doing another Retreat and Fast over the break, though I have no idea. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me. We may not all be able to do the same day because of all our plans but it would still be sweet. Not to mention we could swap stories at the next student chapel, or real chapel. Either way it's been something on my mind to do and to encourage you guys to do too. (Not to mention I'm eating alot of junk food since coming back, a day without food would be me good).

Oh, this is for everyone on my main land. So last year me and my mom did Potters (a homeless minsitry) on Christmas day, we were thinking of doing it again this year. You can really come any hour of the day for however long you can stay, I'll most likely be there earlier in the day (not sure of a time yet) but hey if anyone would like to join me I'd be delighted, just replay here and I'll give the info.

1 comment:

Erik Karklins said...

Hey man, I'll have to wait and see about the fast/retreat thing, I might do a fast after christmas or something. The Potters thing sounds wicked cool, wish I could help out :(