Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who we are in Christ!

Hey everyone so I found this blog post about who we are in Christ and I think it's really important that we know who we are. The media tries to tell us that we are worthless and does a pretty good job of it I must say. Now it's time to fight back! I'm tired of girls being insecure of their beauty and guys and girls alike thinking that they have nothing to offer to the world! So here is a link to a blog post that I thought helps us realize how much we are worth to God.

http://kcwalsh.blogspot.com/
http://www.revivalorriots.org/archives/1219


The devil doesn't want you to read this so make sure you read it carefully and send it to as many people as you can! Print it off and read it once a week so you don't forget!

God bless :)

1 comment:

Erik Karklins said...

Love it Brent, thanks for posting it :)