Hahaha a fashion show ad played first, and I thought to myself, "When in the world did we film this??" confused me for a minute haha
YOU WILL DEFS NOT DIE :PStay tuned guys, we will make the bloopers vid (with commentary) soon
16:30 for the Epic Samson Fight.
my thighs are thicker than my father's thighs. Choice!well done!
Awesome video! Loved it!
BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....haPurely awesome-tastic, 2 baby toes up! Most stellar and riveting reinactment of the OT ever! Simply...complicated and fantastic..WOOT WOOT
This is a post by Mary and Lynnea.Favourite parts:-The Flood"So we're going to collect all the animals.. in pairs. *wink*"-sending of the dove-"Angels of the Lord, yes! *kick*"-Janet in the shower- I have bigger thighs than my father's
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hahaha a fashion show ad played first, and I thought to myself, "When in the world did we film this??" confused me for a minute haha
YOU WILL DEFS NOT DIE :P
Stay tuned guys, we will make the bloopers vid (with commentary) soon
16:30 for the Epic Samson Fight.
my thighs are thicker than my father's thighs. Choice!
well done!
Awesome video! Loved it!
BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ha
Purely awesome-tastic, 2 baby toes up! Most stellar and riveting reinactment of the OT ever! Simply...complicated and fantastic..WOOT WOOT
This is a post by Mary and Lynnea.
Favourite parts:
-The Flood
"So we're going to collect all the animals.. in pairs. *wink*"
-sending of the dove
-"Angels of the Lord, yes! *kick*"
-Janet in the shower
- I have bigger thighs than my father's
Post a Comment