I'm stoked to meet you too...? :P
I love this, Nathan we need to do one back!!
Steve, we know you. I love that I don't have glasses for one of the pictures!
I love that too :)
Well, Sarah, I love you! so much fun doing this!
you girls are so sweet! I can't wait to meet you either. haha
i love that the ones who talk about meeting us, already know us.
no u
you would. wow, kid. i think a new catchphrase is in order. at least a new one for next year. PLEASE.
haha, how about all the single ladies dance?? i think so :)
yes. done and done. we shall learn and perform. you're a dancer, right? that'll work to our advantage!
yes!!
grand!!
oh and we can't forget Thriller. i'm thinking our entire Kaleo should learn that one. it would be awesome!
aww yeee :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I'm stoked to meet you too...? :P
I love this, Nathan we need to do one back!!
Steve, we know you. I love that I don't have glasses for one of the pictures!
I love that too :)
Well, Sarah, I love you! so much fun doing this!
you girls are so sweet! I can't wait to meet you either. haha
i love that the ones who talk about meeting us, already know us.
no u
you would. wow, kid. i think a new catchphrase is in order. at least a new one for next year. PLEASE.
haha, how about all the single ladies dance?? i think so :)
yes. done and done. we shall learn and perform. you're a dancer, right? that'll work to our advantage!
yes!!
grand!!
oh and we can't forget Thriller. i'm thinking our entire Kaleo should learn that one. it would be awesome!
aww yeee :)
Post a Comment