Sunday, May 4, 2014

You're Invited!!!

Hey so I too have been thinking of a Kaleo reunion  too, and what better way than to invite ya'll to my wedding!!! You don't have to feel obligated to come but if you are around on the Island at that time please feel free to join me in the celebrations. It will be super chill potluck style at my parent's house in Duncan on July 12th at 4:00pm. If you would like a formal invite just comment with your address and I can mail one to you. Also Taylor and I bought a house with some property so if you need cheep accommodations we can arrange a tent city in my yard for those who don't want to pay for a hotel. If you have any other questions and if you are able to make it just message me on facebook!
Love you all and hope you are doing great.
Mary

No comments: