So...
I am going to propose a wild idea here...
All of the K8 from Briercrest are graduating this year (except me.... my bad) so if anyone is interested you should come to the grad ceremony so we can have a mini reunion! Or come to YQ! Just a thought, the K8s here at lil' ol' Caronport were talking about it last semester a little bit. We would love to see you guys again!
That is all :)
6 comments:
I am in full support of this :D
Everybody should come to this! I have a house we can party at!
Lol of course everyone from Briercrest is in support of this. I'll see what I can do.
i think im in, you give me dates, and ill se what can happen
Haha Stephen
Pretty sure Grad is on the 17th but you can come a few days early as probably not all of us will be in exams (or at least at different times).
Post a Comment