Friday, March 8, 2013

Lil Message

Hey everyone who reads this!
Two years ago we all went on different trips and faced hard times but through it all we were able to spread God's love throughout the world. My hope is that you remember these trips and the things God taught you on them. Through these trips we used what we learned from kaleo, although hard at times, to accomplish some pretty incredible things. Although I loved kaleo and maybe didn't use it to its fullest potential, I still have doubts about doing it, but there are things that always remind me of why it was an important step. I thankyou for the memories and truly hope you are all doing well. As much as I would love to hear an update from you all, I know its hard to keep in touch, but i'm always open to getting a life update! Either through facebook or on here or a letter. haha. that may be stretching it. Anywho, all I really wanted to get out of this short post was that I'm just remember the mission trips we served on and just remembering some of the fun we had. God is good.

1 comment:

bret said...

i love and miss you mike.