Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Fun times!
Hey Everyone, I realize I've been posting lotsa stuff lately, whether it be me or other people on my computer (cough) but I wanted to let everyone know that I had my surgery for my Hernia yesterday, and while I'm quite sore, I am thankful for the gift of strong pain killers! I also think that more people should post on here. It doesn't have to be an update every couple of months, this blog is here so that we can be chatting together! It's definitely a good way to share our good times and bad times as we go through life, and most of us still check this blog lots. I love hearing from you guys, whether it's tough stuff, or you're at the top of the world, and I know I'm definitely not the only one: so talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Enjoy the drugs lolololol
Haha, I am :)
Post a Comment