Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update On My Dad

It feels like I have been away a long time already, not like I was with you in chapel yesterday. My dad came through the operation okay, and it seems that the cancer was contained and hasn't spread, though more tests are to come. But there will still be tough days ahead for my dad, with at least six days in the hospital, and it is uncertain how we will make sure he gets the care he and my mom will need after I leave. So thanks for your past and continuing prayers. I am still not sure how long I will be here, but likely it will be to the end of Reading Break, and possibly a couple days after. Please pray for me too - my rough voice turned into a cold the day I came here, and I really don't want my parents to catch it. Between that and looking after everyone here, I am kinda tired. I hope you are having a good start to your break!

No comments: