
So after working at Muskoka Woods, a summer camp, since the start of summer, I am more tanned than before. Also, my dreads are coming along nicely! I work with 7-9 year olds and lead them around camp to each of their activities, going by the name of "Stride". I got that name due to the fact I chew a lot of gum. It isn't terribly interesting, but the kids enjoy trying to find out my real name. It has been super fun, even though it is exhausting, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Hope you guys are having a good summer as well! :)
5 comments:
nice to hear from you? can you believe it, we have less than a month before kaleo!
The dreads are looking good! You'll fit in like a local here! Glad to hear the summer is going well. Here too! See you soon.
Nice man! those are lookin goood!
Also... good work at camp this summer!
hey man thats sick ur working there!! did u meet a guy named alex abusow? he works at the bike course teaching the kids how to dirt jump :p he's my buddy so say hi to him for me if you know him! thanks! :) and have a good rest of the summer there!
Post a Comment