My name is Daniel Lloyd. I am 19. I graduated from the Centre for learning@home in 2009 in Medicine Hat Alberta. Throughout my life, I have been greatly involved at my church being a youth leader and worship leader. I love pretty much all sports. My favorite though would probably have to be ball hockey. I love playing acoustic and bass guitar as well. I am also a Lifeguard for the city of Medicine Hat. My favorite hobby is probably driving on my motorcycle or playing worship music.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for us next year. God bless all! I look forward to meeting all of you.
Your brother in Christ,
Daniel
8 comments:
Hmm, no comments yet. I suppose I'll be the first!
So...homeschooled?! I'm not entirely sure what the Centre for Learning@Home is, but it sounds like homeschooling! Either way, cool:) I was homeschooled too =D
I have a brother in the Hat currently, working in house construction. It's a nice city:) Not as nice as Vernon, but... :P What church do you go to?
Hey! So awesome to meet you Daniel :)
I hope you have an amazing summer!
Hey Daniel,
welcome to the Kaleo 8 fam! stoked to have you with us. what instrument do you play? we seem to have a very musically minded Kaleo group.
Holly =)
No way! Are you from the Hat?
A motorcycle, eh? Looks like a lot of fun (but slightly dangerous...)
you should definitely round up lots of ball hockey - competition gets intense! Enjoy your year!
wow, i definitely just realized that you said you play guitar. okay, ignore that question from me =P
little bit shocked that no one has commented on the sweet rainbow in your picture....rainbows are one of my favourite things!
jess k5!
Post a Comment